The ceremony is quickly approaching – are you excited?!
Please read the following IMPORTANT information.
Email Mrs. Bodnar if you have any questions.
- Ceremony tickets are numbered. This means we know what tickets are assigned to YOU and your family. All tickets will be taken and ripped, and guests’ hands will be stamped for entry into the Burlington Convention Centre.
- Grad Rehearsal and Brunch are MANDATORY. You will not receive a brunch ticket if you are not at the rehearsal, and you will not receive your ceremony tickets if you are not at rehearsal and brunch. NO tickets will be given out the night of the ceremony.
- A reminder that you are to PICK UP your grad gowns on the following dates ONLY in the IB office: Thursday June 20, Friday June 21, and Monday June 24 from 9:30am-1:30pm each day.
- When you pick up your grad gown, please look at the master list that will be posted for your GRAD NUMBER. This number must be memorized and remembered the entire day on Tuesday June 25. This is your place in the order of 321 graduates and this number is imperative for all parts of the day and night.
- On the morning of Tuesday June 25 you MUST be at the Burlington Convention Centre, 1120 Burloak Drive, at 9:00am. We will rehearse and then eat brunch. Anticipated end time will be around 12:00pm. At the rehearsal you will get your brunch ticket, and at the end of brunch you will get your 3 ceremony tickets.
- You are expected to be back at the Burlington Convention Centre between 5:15pm-5:30pm on the evening of Tuesday June 25. Doors will open for guests at 6:00pm.
- Graduation ceremony is an alcohol-free event. We are blessed to have several dignitaries attending, including Bishop Crosby, Director of the HCDSB, Mr. Pat Daly, and Chair of the Board Mr. Peter DeRosa. It is an important, formal ceremony and your utmost respectable behaviour is expected.
Graduates will be given their seat number when they pick up their graduation gowns this week. Seats numbers are shown below.Copy-of-2019-Seating-Plan
Congratulations and enjoy these last few events of high school!!